martes, 5 de abril de 2016

My autobiography :D


My sisters and I in elementary school
I lived in Los Angeles since I was born on november 5th, 1996 ; until my family and I moved to Concepcion on march of 2015.
I studied in the Colonia Arabe school and in the Liceo Bicentenario Los Angeles.
We’re a very close christian family, that's why I think my hobbies are just the christians activities where I participate.
My father’s a trucker and my mom’s a housewife, while my two older sisters study  different engineering careers.

I’ve decided to study journalism because I like to communicate and bring people information that they could never be able to reach by themselves, so then they can make an opinion about it. 

4 comentarios:

  1. You and your sisters are very different, isn't it? I'm saying that because of the career choices.

    Let me guess... in the picture, you are the little one on the right. Am I wrong? hahaha, greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You're lucky to have grown up there. For the last september 18th. I went to Los Ángeles, and I think it's a beautiful place.

    I like the way you see journalism!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My two brothers and my sister studied engineering careers too!
    And I know Concepción, it's a nice city. I traveled once there, with my mother and father but just we stayed in the main square.

    See you soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wow!! you were living so far away from here, and also in a very cold city, i think you will miss the southern rain of concepcion, except for the rain that surprised us yesterday in santiago hahaha

    see you! :)

    ResponderEliminar