lunes, 25 de abril de 2016

Southern in boots

<3
Like a good southern girl, I love winter! And when you love winter, you have to be prepared to endure it. That’s because my favorite piece of technology are my leather boots with fleece.
This pair of shoes has accompanied me since 2012 when my aunt gave it to me, and since then, I wear them every winter or whenever it's cold.  I like my boots because they are very warm, and their chinese heels platform make me look taller.


Look at my feet!
The way you can use this boots is really easy, this kind of boots don’t have zipper so you only have to put it on your feet!

I already know how is be without my boots, because I thought this year I couldn't be able to use them again because their old age. Even I had to use another boots, but it wasn’t the same…until my aunt sent to fix them, so I've them again and now I can use them everytime it’s cold!

5 comentarios:

  1. Wow! This boots looks awesome, but I cant use any type of boot because my foot form. They are so curved, and the only shoes that I can use and feel comfortable are the sneakers :(

    See u :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. your boots looks very warm and soft on the inside! definitely the best part of your boots the fleece

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love winter too! and your boots looks so good and warm, It reminds me I need a couple for this year.

    see ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. They have heels? Oh god, that is so umcomfortable! At least for me. But is ok the fact that you keep them, sometimes ordinary things worth more than other think they worth.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Good election! The winter is the best!

    ResponderEliminar