jueves, 16 de junio de 2016

My blogging experience

Writing blogs weekly, has been a really good way to learn english and practice what we learn in classes.
Personally, my english skills the most of the time were related with the listening or speaking area, but writing extensive texts, it wasn’t something that I practiced in highschool.
Usually, I try to practice in my listening and speaking skills of english in my daily routine, either when I watch tv series or programs in english, or when I speak some phrases in english with my sisters and friends. But my writing skills weren’t so developed until now. And I love that we were able to develop this area, writing about interesting and entertaining topics for us.
I remember that at first I thought we would have to write about boring topics, but every week I was glad when I realized that the themes were about entertaining and interesting things that no one could write about it better than ourselves. Perhaps someday even we could write about a funny anecdote or about our best friend! :D

In the future I’d like to keep writing and reading blogs, but maybe I would include more listening and speaking activities. Maybe that we could record in audio the text that now we write in our blogs, and then continue commenting textually in our classmates' posts.

4 comentarios:

  1. Listen to music in english helps a lot too! I usually do this and then I read the lyrics and its translation, it works! See you soon :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I thought the same, about the boring topics stuff hahah but it was pretty awesome, also read you. I really enjoyed the entry about your pet :3 And your speaking skills... I want them!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also try to talk to friends in English but not last much talk in that language, hahaha, it is more effective to listen to music in English.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also do it to watch TV or movies. interesting blog would take the other half, maybe instead of an audio can be a video. See you!

    ResponderEliminar