martes, 14 de junio de 2016

A Subject I've enjoyed studying this semester

This semester I only have four subjects in college. Two of them are exclusive for the journalism career and the other two are imparted for the filmmaking and journalism careers.
The exclusive journalism subjects are “Derecho a la Información” and “Crónica y Entrevista”. And since I don’t like anything related with laws or lawyers (my professor is one), my favorite subject is Crónica y Entrevista.
When we’re in classes we write, discuss, and make presentations about which topics we’re going to make the chronicles about. This semester I already have written about “a chilean worker” and a “political violence victim”.
Our teacher is called Tania Tamayo, she is journalist and has been my teacher since the first semester of the career, so we already have learned in the past two semesters the contents that helps us to make the chronicles and the interviews correctly.
Some contents are about journalistic drafting, how to make interviews or different journalistic genres.
What I like about this subject is that we’re making practical all we have learned the last year. Also, the teacher has written a lot of articles and books, so she tells us about her own experiences in the journalistic field. 

5 comentarios:

  1. That's great to have the same teacher for several semesters even if they are different subjects, it is also important that teachers tell you about their own experiences in the work they do, that can guide you for the future.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like to be in the class with that teacher, I've heard that she makes all of you write a lot! I'm with the teacher Faride, so in my case we have to read a lot! Haha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The subject "Law and the right to be informed" it's a great one. Not only because I've studied Law, just because are the basic rules that we, as journalists, must know to our career. Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have written about this subject too, but my teacher is Ximena Poo. I would like to have class with Tamayo one day because i really admire her as a journalist.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Tania Tamayo is my spirit animal.

    Before saying that, the practical thing is fundamental to form us as a journalists :D

    ResponderEliminar