martes, 31 de mayo de 2016

A person that I admire


<3
The person that I admire is Rodrigo Fluxá. He is a journalist graduated in the Universidad de Chile on 2002. Rodrigo now works in Revista El Sábado from the newspaper El Mercurio.
He has written articles and books like “Solos en la Noche: Zamudio y sus asesinos” (the story behind the murder of Daniel Zamudio), “El lado B del deporte chileno”, "El Extraño Mundo de Johnny", “Leones” and many others.
I admire Rodrigo because in his young age, he has written several articles and reports about very known cases. And because he is very talented. So talented that he even won the award “Periodismo de Excelencia” from the Universidad Alberto Hurtado on 2011, plus many other prizes like the award “Pobre el que no cambia de Mirada” for his article "Vida y encierro de un encapuchado arrepentido" on 2011, or the award “Periodismo en Educación” on 2013.
Also, the fact that he is young and has accomplished so many things, it motivates me to imitate him and be like him some day.


8 comentarios:

  1. He writes very good! Once I read a fragment of "Solos en la noche: Zamudio y sus asesinos" and I couldn't stop reading.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. is very admirable that young boys have achieved so many things and have actively participated, I imagine his young age has contributed with great articles, it is very important!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ohh, I almost do my work about him!!! He is the best young chilean journalist, for me. And he is veeeeery handsome haha <3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I didn't know him, but his job sounds really interesting. I hope you get what you want some day!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think he writes good books and articles. I read his chronical "El Extraño Mundo de Johnny" a few months ago and I really like it.

    It's amazing how someone that is very young can be so successful. Its motivates me too!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I agree with you! Fluxá is an admirable person and journalist. His works are really good!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. his work is so good, some wouldn't believe that he is young because he make a lot of
    chronicles very interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  8. oh goood cwho can not admire it :O? good luck girl

    ResponderEliminar