martes, 24 de mayo de 2016

A Meal I Like to Cook for Myself :D

Spirals noodles. So good <3

The meal that i like to cook for myself, are noodles with a chicken and mushroom sauce.
This is a recipe created by a friend of my sister. He told her how to make it and when she cooked the meal in home, I learned it. I don't know the name of it, but are normal spaghettis, but with a delicious sauce made with cream, mushrooms and chicken pieces.

I like to cook this food everytime I have a whim of not-healthy food (it has many calories hahaha). But I insist, it's delicious and easy to make.

You only need to do regular noodles and then when you do the sauce, you have to fry and cook the chicken pieces with salt, sunflower oil and condiments in a pan.

When they are cooked you put the mushrooms, and after a few minutes, add the cream. You need to keep in the fire until the sauce is completly cooked and thick. Finally you only have to serve it with the spaghetti. That's all, cook it and enjoy it!

2 comentarios:

  1. They look pretty great! But it makes me wonder if you just like the spirals noodles or spaghettis too, because my tongue can't see the difference between those hahaha

    Did you know that chicken is more healthy than red meats? you're on a good way! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh wooow! it looks so OH MY GOD jajaja but I really don't like nothing with condiments :(

    ResponderEliminar